Hello Everybody

z7elkhunter

I've been lurking for a while so I decided to join in on all the fun. I've been an avid hunter for 30 years, my entire life has revolved around the sport like may on here. I call North Carolina my home, but have hunted several states in the last several years for many different species. My next state and animal that I will be adding to my list will be Wyoming pronghorn this fall. A group of us drew our tags and are very excited to head west again.

Welcome, do you do any bear hunting there in NC? After watching Jim Shokey's hunt down there I was surprised at the size of bears they took. Been thinking that may be my next out of state bear destination.

Welcome, do you do any bear hunting there in NC? After watching Jim Shokey's hunt down there I was surprised at the size of bears they took. Been thinking that may be my next out of state bear destination.

I hunted bears on NC coast for several years, but we did it with hounds. Our group took some absolute monsters, we killed 18 over 600 lbs with our biggest being 652 lbs. They definitely grow big down here for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back