Yeti GOBOX Collection

Landscapes of Colorado and South Dakota

charliebravo77

My wife and I just got home from a week-long vacation to Colorado (RMNP, Poudre Canyon, Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak) and swung through Mount Rushmore/Black Hills and the Badlands National Park on the way back. Should have planned an extra day or two there, it's my new favorite place in the country. I went a little landscape crazy since Chicago is lacking anything even remotely resembling this.

CQ4uA8zh.jpg

FYPvJVyh.jpg

90o7FgHh.jpg

7y23Vimh.jpg

JJyTotmh.jpg

jBtFFtuh.jpg

k1XLN33h.jpg

Cmsnb3rh.jpg

6JBGERc.jpg

L3BX6slh.jpg

McN31gHh.jpg

aSCRFBHh.jpg

Last edited:
ePrzvmAh.jpg

iCKJckQh.jpg

pmSbKaJh.jpg

w6Aw3koh.jpg

JZGNeddh.jpg

wY0molGh.jpg

NW2EJWsh.jpg

Also caught my first fish on a fly, to my eye a brook trout. 100 yards from the Continental Divide and at the headwaters of the Cache La Poudre River

3r5Vji5h.jpg

I really need to find a job to move west...

Man those are some phenomenal pics. Sure makes me want to burn my points and go into the high country!

Nice pictures! I grew up on the Poudre Canyon and the pictures of Lake Agnes sure bring back some memories. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Thanks all. If you hear of someone needing a corporate/private/due-diligence investigator-photographer-IT person in the west I'll start packing after I get home from work today :D

really like those one's with the lakes in them. I liveg in Greeley years ago and used to fish the Poudre river now and then. ButUse wet fly's for Brown's. Had to go back into Ft Collins to find flys that would work and how to use them, wet's! Did you get up to Red Feather? beautiful up there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back