Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Quiver advice

Muskeez

I need a new quiver for my Mathews Switchback. I like the idea of the TighSpot being closer to the riser than most. I want; 5-6 arrow quiver, will hold both expandables and fixed blades, is quiet of course, and can be removed from my bow very quietly once I get into my stand for WT hunting. Any advice on specific models to look at? or just bite the bullet and get the tightspot?
THANKS!

I bought the tight spot last year after trying to save money and buying several other models. I wish I wouldn't have gotten the tight spot from the get go! It has super easy and quiet removal also.

Last edited:
Big fan of the 5 arrow tight spot. Very close to the bow and has a spot on it that allows you to quickly grab an arrow for a follow up shot if necessary

Blackovis has the tight spot for like $145 and there's plenty of discount codes floating around for a couple of extra bucks off of that

Tight spot is the most adjustable quiver I've ever seen. Up down, forward back, tilt forward or back, even the tension on arrows. You make it your quiver for your bow.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back