Fresh Tracks Season 1

sleddermxz

Just want to say thanks to Randy and crew for posting these episodes on YouTube. I just finished the entire season 1 of Fresh Tracks on a rare slow night at work. Nights like this are few and far between in the world of EMS, especially on a Friday night shift. Watching these episode helps pass the time during a long 12 hour shift. Gets me pumped for hunting season.

Thanks again guys!!!

I'm glad all of those who live in your area had a save, uneventful night (wife is a paramedic) and your services were not needed, and you were able to enjoy for fine entertainment!

With a few minor interruptions just finished season 2. Although I've already seen these episodes it's great to see them again. Tonight's shift is 16 hours. With a little luck I can put a dent in Season 3. I'm just in the very beginning stages of planning an antelope hunt in Wyoming. I've learned quite a bit from these episodes and all the how to videos on Randy's channel. So far looking into the districts around Casper. Drove from there to Shoshone about 25 years ago and saw a ton of antelope along Rt. 26.

I binged the whole channel on a run of 5 night shifts lol! I can think of worse ways to pass the time.. We followed the same path down the rabbit hole. :cool:

I have seen, I think, of Fresh Tracks and OYO Adventures. Now starting over. I always learn something new.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back