Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hawk Helium

Jmnhunter

selling my cheap hangons and going to go with a run and gun approach, hoping to stay under the 22lb mark

anyone use the hawk helium hang on and their steps? seems like decent alternative to Lone wolf. I was also looking at XOP's stuff too. any other hang on and steps i should be looking at that isnt comparable to Lone Wolf $$$?

i have the hawk helium and a hawk, whatever model is a step below the helium. i like both of them. the cheaper one is a little bigger, if i had to choose between one i would choose the helium every time. getting it up the tree and into place and getting connected is super easy. it's pretty quiet for the most part, i haven't noticed any squeaks in mine. i have never been in a lone wolf stand.

I have the XOP Air Raid, I think, and it is great. I use it with Lone Wolf sticks. I got them both at good discounts about three years ago. I can't add any info about the Hawk, except that I have never seen a negative review on one.

The hawk helium is a great stand... Love the weight & dimensions... Easy to hang and sturdy....

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back