Greetings from the Midwest!

RaghornHS

I think I broke the rules...I've been posting for a while without an introduction!!

My name is Steve. I'm 39 and live in southern Wisconsin. I've been fortunate enough to travel quite a bit for hunting trips, including many western states and Alaska. I had an opportunity to live in Las Vegas between 2006 and 2010 and hunted Nevada extensively during that time. This year I'll be in Montana for rifle elk with a buddy and his dad who will be experiencing their first elk hunt. Here's to hoping I can find a couple for them!!

I enjoy the forum and am happy to see that many of the more experienced hunters treat the less experienced folks well!

Thanks for having me. My name is Jeremy, I am 43 years old, from Southwest PA currently living in Southern Colorado. I have been injected with the western bug. I work as a recruiter for the U.S. Army, which I have been serving for 22 years. I have been introduced to elk hunting and in many terms addicted, a junking, can't get enough. I have always been an outdoors person, something about the west that has taken hold . I look forward to reading the threads and hopefully I have something to input with my limited knowledge.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back