Kuiu

I wear my 240 all the time but they do snag easy. Don't trek through the brush with it.

I like my Chugach NX jacket. I overheat super fast when wearing a shell and this seems to be the only jacket I can still hike in. All my other clothes are First Lite and sitka

I picked up the Peloton 240 in the sale. Glad to see it spoken highly of. Can't wait to test it out. Bought a used guide vest to layer over it if need be. Hopefully it will be a good and versatile setup for me.

Just 2 pair of Attack pants. Great pants when they were made in CAN. I haven't bought anything from them, other that a couple caps, since they moved over seas.

Thanks for putting the first lite sale on this post.I picked up a pair of kanabs.Always wore Sitka but have wanted to try out first lite and they were a good price

From personal experience, their fleece products are top notch. The merino wool products are not on the same level as first light, but it's all perspective. If you can get any of the three big names out there right now (Kuiu, First Lite, Sitka) for a killer deal, jump on any product and you will not be disappointed. All other hunting clothing companies are playing catch up at the moment, so sales are always worth checking out, no matter the company.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back