Kuiu

It fits me pretty good and I don't have a flat brimmed hat or lifted truck.

Looks like the First Lite stuff fits those Hushin guys really well and they seem to match that description.

I think it fits very similar to Sitka. I wear the same size in both. If in doubt I would go up a size.

I'm 6' 240 and I can go with either XXXL or XXL. To me there wasn't a very noticeable difference. I went with XXL on all my tops though. It's an athletic fit and fits me good. The only thing I would go up on size is the Kenai jacket which seems to run a tad small. I love the Kenai and Peloton 240. They came out with a light weight long sleeve hoodie that I was hoping they would make for a long time, but that sold out quick!

I don't rock flat billed hats either. I like my hats with a wicked curve in them lol!

I have about ordered the peloton 240 A couple times now, 111.99 just seems like a lot to spend on a fleece. Damn sales!

I have about ordered the peloton 240 A couple times now, 111.99 just seems like a lot to spend on a fleece. Damn sales!

It is a damn good piece IMO. The warmth and ability to cut wind for something so light weight is amazing. I don't have the Guide jacket/vest, but I've seen others who own both and say they are the same thing with many favoring the 240. I dont own any soft shell jacket of a normal hunting pant. I run the Yukon pant (rain gear) as my only pant besides my Guide pant for November. Even then it doesn't get used till late in the month. Chugach top instead of Yukon top because I don't use it often and weight savings. My 240 usually layers over my base in any situation. Easy to stuff away when not needed. I was able to get some lower weight merino tops, and that has helped me tremendously.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back