Newb from IN

Coyothunter

Hey. New to the forum, but not to the outdoors. Been hunting everything in Indiana since I was 5. Spent 6 years in Utah about 5 years ago. Moved back home and really miss my mountains. I've hunted elk in CO, Utah and WY, so maybe i can help out in some small way. Looking to branch out in the Public Land Pursuits, so I'll need some help myself. Probably won't chase elk this year, but am planning on it next year. Have pack horses, 2 tents and am not a complete rookie. That said, I know there is still so much to learn. 2 rifle bulls and a muzzy muley on my wall, and I'm really wanting to notch an archery bull tag.
Thanks to all the helpful guys on here that will lend a hand to the rookies.
Buckshot

Welcome! From one Hoosier, who also lived in UT for a time, then moved back; what were we thinking? ;)

Where in IN do you call home?

I grew up in Gibson Co, but currently live in Hamilton, Co. Have a speck of land and spend time in Crawford Co.

Born and raised in Steuben co. Now living in Dekalb. NOt sure why anyone would leave that country...

Welcome to the party pal! Maybe it's the Budweiser speaking, but as I see more mid westerners, I think we need a B1G bear hunt. The alliteration is just too good, right?

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back