Caribou Gear Tarp

Knee surgery recovery

Thanks for the well wishes and the help, had the MRI today. Hope the doc figures it out and I don't make it too much worse while I'm out there. I took everyone's advice and got good boots along trekking poles earlier this year. Nervous about how steep some of 360 is that we had planned out. Got a couple safer options if need be. However, I will never know if I don't try.

Tony

Had my MRI read today, scar tissue and otherwise the surgery /contusion healed correctly. Cortisone shot and sent me on my way. See him again after the trip and let him know how it went. Relieved it was nothing I would screw up worse when it starts hurting going up the mountain. I guess now my fat butt gets to pay for those feel better cookies I ate. :p

Good luck Addicting! Your story closely parallels mine. Tore my meniscus in 2015. (And torn flap flipped) Had surgery in May 2016. Resumed some running in early 2017. Tore my other meniscus in May 2017. Scheduled for surgery in December. I am on the fence whether I can/will resume running. I am too young for knee replacement. Too many hunts to go on. I will do whatever the doc allows me to do.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambushpredator
Back