Caribou Gear Tarp

Elk Hunt NM

Worth the time...

My wife, "Do you ever get tired of watching these videos- we've got a little elk left in the freezer from two years ago, plus the stuff your buddy dropped off..."

Me, "nope."

Thanks for taking the time to put this stuff up Randy!

I have to say this NM archery elk hunt has been a joy to watch. Day 9 that was just posted a few hours ago was probably one of the best hunting videos I've ever watched. I felt like it showed how much work goes into a hunt and the stalk Corey puts on in this episode is just awesome to watch.

My wife, "Do you ever get tired of watching these videos- we've got a little elk left in the freezer from two years ago, plus the stuff your buddy dropped off..."

Me, "nope."

Thanks for taking the time to put this stuff up Randy!

Same type of conversations that take place at my house with the wife.

My wife calls it whisper TV. Thats why I DVR my shows, so I can watch in peace.

I'm biased...but I think it's one of my favorites.
Now I can rocknroll there, while layin on my couch.
Thanks BF,saves me a hour drive to the not near the start spot.

Me and my dad watched quite a few episodes last night. Like Hank I'm probably biased as I hunt New Mexico...just don't have the home state pride. Although that may change. Old guy is fixing to retire and wants some land out there.

I just found out smartview on my phone. When I finished my house, my housewarming gift to myself was a 75" 4k smart tv. Pull up youtube on my phone and whatever is on my phone's screen pops up on the big tv. Its awesome.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back