Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Anything you don't like?

I just spit a little coffee out my nose..."respectful?" Steve drives me crazy the way he cuts people off and forces a new direction in the conversation (not the polite, subtle re-direction that most hosts use). He also seems to have no respect for Janis, who by all reports, lives up to the accolade of "most affable man in the world." Other than that, I totally agree. And even with those two criticisms, I think Rinella's podcasts are the most informative, entertaining podcasts that I have had the pleasure to listen to. I don't know how he keeps finding guests that are not only the experts in their field, but can also articulate their knowledge so well. Steve's intelligence and integrity more than compensate for his intermittent rudeness.

I completely agree with you on the podcast issue, but I think maybe JCS meant on the show. He comes across a little differently if you are just watching the show as opposed to his podcast...

I just spit a little coffee out my nose..."respectful?" Steve drives me crazy the way he cuts people off and forces a new direction in the conversation (not the polite, subtle re-direction that most hosts use). He also seems to have no respect for Janis, who by all reports, lives up to the accolade of "most affable man in the world." Other than that, I totally agree. And even with those two criticisms, I think Rinella's podcasts are the most informative, entertaining podcasts that I have had the pleasure to listen to. I don't know how he keeps finding guests that are not only the experts in their field, but can also articulate their knowledge so well. Steve's intelligence and integrity more than compensate for his intermittent rudeness.

I too have noticed how he cuts people off. Drives me a little crazy but his podcast is entertaining and is one of the few that holds my attention for the whole hour.
Maybe it's my TV, but the only issue I have with Randy is how loud the elk calling is. I've really noticed it on the NM episodes. I like a good elk call as much as the next guy and know it's necessary for the hunt but after having the volume up to listen to Randy and Corey whisper, the mic'd up calling seems crazy loud.

I have been proven wrong, something good did come out of this thread. Well done, Chris ;)

If you told me earlier that a video of someone in a bikini was going to be posted in response to why someone didnt watch Randy, Remi, or Rinella's shows, I don't know what i wouldve thoughtt about the future of this thread...Im glad to see the video didnt contain any of them.

My one complaint, which probably only shows my lack of keeping with the times, is the reliance on "info videos". I get it that is a good way to get out info, but sometimes I still prefer to read it vs. watch a video. Not to bust Randy's chops, but a typed version of something like the "Pack Dump" video is preferable. Can I sent my $2 in a SASE for a transcript? ;)

If I am entertained and the message either resonates or does not repulse me then I watch or listen. Some musical artists drive me insane with there blathering but if I like the song then I rock on.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back