Deer Results Posted

Zim

Not sure if it's for everyone, but my Arizona deer result has posted this morning in my portal site. Kaibab archery with 2 NR points. Love hangin out at Jacob Lake Inn eating blueberry pancakes between hunts, workin on my laptop. Just need to hope no tourist buses show up.

Last edited:
confirmed what i already suspected. Kaibab archery for the 2nd year in a row. looking forward to getting up there again!

confirmed what i already suspected. Kaibab archery for the 2nd year in a row. looking forward to getting up there again!

I wonder if odds went down. I also drew 2nd year in a row as a NR. GoHunt said 15% chance, HT 30%.

Our party of 4 drew 30A Coues Deer tags! The hunt is 12/1-12/10. First timer going after these little buggers.

It sure looks like it. Did you see many javelina when you were down there? I may put in for the spring hunt in that unit also.
I was in a neighboring unit and had a Javelina tag. We both tagged out, but I wouldn't say we saw a lot. At least where we were, I was surprised how hard they were to glass up! That said, I can see myself going back sometime in the future to do it again. Very neat country.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back