Yeti GOBOX Collection

Thinking of Changing Sites: Single Pin

Well my new HHA Optimizer Lite Ultra XL will be here tomorrow or Saturday. Can wait to give it a go! Went with the .010 pin and 2" Rheostat housing.

Spent some time at the range today enough for 5 rounds of 6 arrows each. Best group at 60 today. Broke an arrow on this particular group. 3 yellows were in while the 3 red were out lol. It was pretty windy today, but it's good practice I feel. Having the wind move your bow just before you pull on the trigger was good for me because it allowed to go through the steps of refocusing while at full draw. Also practiced my hold for an extended time period before letting the arrow go.

September is almost here! Who's getting excited?!

Attachments

• IMG_0987.jpg
    IMG_0987.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
i have the HHA optimizer lite single pin, i love it, although, I've only had it for 3 years and only a few instances while deer hunting. My main fear is like someone else mentioned, deer comes in at 20yds, then it walks out to 33yds and i'm trying to fiddle with the dial, hasnt happened yet, but it could

i have the HHA optimizer lite single pin, i love it, although, I've only had it for 3 years and only a few instances while deer hunting. My main fear is like someone else mentioned, deer comes in at 20yds, then it walks out to 33yds and i'm trying to fiddle with the dial, hasnt happened yet, but it could

Jmnhunter do a quick search on the trick pin. I'm sure someone has mentioned it on this site but here is a link from rokslide http://www.rokslide.com/gear/archery/252-the-qtrick-pinq-system

I know this site like HHA and S.H. Fast Eddy as do I, but if someone wanted to try a single pin to see if they like it Tru Glo has one (Archers Choice)for around $100+. I know its not what some guys would call great quality but the price is right for introduction to single pins. I've been shooting one and I'm trying to find something that I don't like about it but I haven't yet. And it spent 24 days in Montana last year and lived to tell the tale. I took my pins as back up just in case. I do think it's better than the price paid. just an option.

Multi Pin Slider. 3 or 5 pin. 5 My preference or you could split and go for. Drop bottom pin to .010. Best of both worlds. Montana Black Gold my preference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back