Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Benezette Elk

jnagel32

We took the lil' man up to Benezette, PA to see some elk yesterday. We only saw one which was this nice 6x7. The little guy loved it! He was very excited to see the bull! What do you more experienced elk hunters think this guy scores?

Elk 01.jpg
Elk 02.jpg
Elk 03.jpg
Elk 05.jpg
Elk 06.jpg
Elk 07.jpg
Elk 08.jpg
Elk 04.jpg

I want to say 270-280 class. Inside spread seems a bit narrow, and the G4's are not that much longer than the g2 and g3s.

Good looking elk. I drove up there a year or two ago with my wife. Pretty cool for us easterners.

thanks for sharing. I hope you stopped and got some ice cream for the little man!

I want to say 270-280 class. Inside spread seems a bit narrow, and the G4's are not that much longer than the g2 and g3s.

Thanks! Gives me an idea...I have only seen a handful of bulls, so I have no idea on scoring one on the hoof. I thought he was decent, but didn't think he was very wide or have real long tines as well. Still was cool to see, though!

Good looking elk. I drove up there a year or two ago with my wife. Pretty cool for us easterners.

My wife and I went up a around 3 years ago and enjoyed seeing some elk. We like to stop and grab some wine while we are up there, too. So we were going to be in the area and figured lets do it again with the little man.

thanks for sharing. I hope you stopped and got some ice cream for the little man!

He definitely had chocolate ice cream smeared allover his face and shirt haha. We had a pretty good day.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back