Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wyoming Super Tag!!!!

Addicting

Today, I payed close attention to my phone as I wanted to see a odd number pop up. The Super Tag Flyer said winners will be announced by the 15th and with that being a Saturday I figure today would be the drawing. About 4:30 I got the call from a number I didn't realize. Hello, This is Tony....long pause. Women's voice...Sir, we have been trying to reach you(getting excited!!!) your car warranty is about to expire.

Well, at least I know my heart still responds to adrenaline. If you are in the market for a car warranty feel free to give her a call. 1 (510) 513-6743 tell her I sent you!

Last edited:
I couldn't afford it. I spent all my money on moose, sheep, and elk chances. I checked online, looks like I get to apply next year and try again. Hopefully one went to another HTer like MT moose did.

I went into where you purchase licenses and entered all my info again. Then you will see what licenses are available and if you were unsuccessful they are grey'd out. You can then click on previous applications and your Super Tag applications that were there yesterday are now gone. I haven't seen a spot where they posted winners.

Director Scott Talbott is making calls to notify winners today.
They should release the names publicly later this week after all have been notified.
The Director answers emails, I found out when I inquired this morning about when the results were being posted.

Good luck all.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back