PEAX Equipment

Binos harness

Jerzen197

I just bought the leupold 10x40 mojave hd binos. I am looking for a good harness for them. Anyone have the mojaves? What harness/case do you use? Any other recommendations. The are pretty much the same size as the vortex vipers

I run Vipers. I carry them in a Bino Bro from Oregon Pack Works. It's very convenient. It has a holder for my wind checker, and a small zipper pocket on the bottom I keep my mouth calls in.

Good luck,
Ben

I have Leupold Cascade 10x42 binos. I tried the AGC, but it felt too bulky. I switched to the fhf gear harness and couldn't be happier.

There's a few other post on the subject, I would search them out as they have some great specifics. I'll be going with fhf this season based on the recommendations of many people more knowledgeable than me....

I just purchased the Oregon Pack Works BinoBro (ProHunter) and couldn't be happier. Fits perfect and has all the extras. Great price also.

Ill be testing it out this October during my New Mexico elk hunt.

I just got a AGC cub and love it for my binos. This is my first Bino pack and I took it out yesterday for a day in the hills doing a little hiking and a lot of riding 4 wheelers on some very rough country. All i can say is I love the AGC. I use to hate to carry binos with me. That is all changing.

I too recently purchased mojave 10x42 HD binos. I keep mine in a Badlands no zip case. I its nice but the elastic cords that attach to the binos can be a little annoying so I make shift mine. My older brother bought Hornhunter OP-X COMBO BINO HARNESS SYSTEM. I like his more than mine because it has a range finder pouch and it has quick release buckles so you can quickly detach your binos and share with someone.

https://hornhunterpacks.com/product/op-x-combo-bino-harness-system/

http://www.cabelas.com/product/home/badlands-accessories%7C/pc/105625080/c/1184164380/badlands-binoculars-case/720929.uts?slotId=0

Another vote for the Bino Bro from Oregon Pack Works. It is a no nonsense setup that works even in the most inclement weather. The FHF opens the wrong way and is made of noisy fabric.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back