Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Experiene with Nosler Cosmetic Blemished?

Does anyone have experience with the performance of Nosler ammunition that is "Cosmetic Blemished"? Are there noticeable performance differences? Seems like a cost effective way to spend more time behind the rifle but I am skeptical on performance.

I've shot a bunch of them, and killed a lot of animals with them including sheep, moose, bears, caribou, elk, deer... They shoot the same and perform no different.

You will see some weird stains on some, but most I couldn't see any difference between them and the "non-blem" versions. Some times the tips are also a different color.

Don't buy them, they are horrible....this will leave more for me to buy;)

They are virtually all I use and have never experienced an issue, accurate and perform the same as 1st's.

No problems with them at all. Buy them and use them without any concern. You will not see a difference in accuracy or performance on game, only in your wallet.

I've only noticed some slight "staining" on the jackets. Like a slight metallic purple color. Either way they shot the exact same and I treat them as such

I probably have 3-4K of various blemished or over-run nosler bullets. Cant say how many I've shot over the years.

I have no complaints.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back