Idaho Elk/Deer Partner

KurwaStronk

Hey All, I lurk here pretty often but don't post much. I live in the Boise area and am hoping to find someone that needs a buddy to do some archery and rifle elk and mule deer hunting. I haven't hunted a ton here and most of that has been waterfowl, but I'm itching to get out and do more big game hunting this year and my buddies are usually either quasi-road hunters who wanna park, walk up a hill and sit there all day and hope deer walk through, or the wife and kids type who can't get away too much, or who don't bow hunt. So if anyone's interested give me a shout on here. Thanks.

The good news is that you are that close to good elk country that you can figure most of it out yourself by putting some leather to the ground. I'm sure your looking for somebody that lives up that way and I hope you find someone. Good luck this fall.

I will be doing an otc mule deer hunt this year in idaho from the 23 to the 30th. Im traveling from CO, and have hunted deer from an early age. I plan on hiking in a few miles and living out of my backpack for the week. Also plan on caring a wolf tag with me. Always nice to have a good hunting partner so if ya interested in joining send me a pm. Thanks

I'm a transplant from Washington now living in Idaho for three years. I'm mostly a bow hunter but do some riffle hunting. I'm already going on a early bow hunt in Washington in September but plan on hunting Idaho's Unit 14 for Elk in October. I mostly have to hunt by myself because I haven't come across new hunting partners that are as into it as I am. I have a couple of one or two days buddies but that's it. I didn't draw a mule Deer tag this year so it's only Elk and White Tails. Don't know if you want to hunt this far north but if so P M me and we'll talk.

I recently moved to the mccall area and will be archery hunting elk and mule deer. If you're interested in coming up this way let me know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back