Wyoming leftover

Millsworks

Looks like I drew leftover antelope tag.

Hope some of you drew what you were after.

Unfortunately did not draw antelope. Drew 7-7 cow elk tag. Haven't elk hunted in January or in that unit before. Should be interesting, but I am up for the challenge of something new!

You will have an advantage being so close to 7. Weather can be a big factor for that cow hunt. Look into the HMA's in the NW and northern parts of the area.

We missed out drawing any in the leftover draw.....way more people put in for the unit we did then I expected.....looks like we only have 1 tag apiiece from oringinal draw.

Between 4 doe antelope and 4 doe whitetail apps, I drew exactly zero. My hunt partner drew an antelope doe tag though.

No love on the 2 additional antelope doe tags I was hoping for. Freezer will be a little less full on delicious antelope. But, I still get to go after 2 from the original draw.

Yes, and I still have a buck tag, so all is good. More time to fish and shoot rabbits.

Where are you in southern IN? I grew up in Lawrence out on the northeast side of Indy and moved up here to MI in 1962 when I was 15 and I've been here ever since. My Dad was Chief Records Administrator for 6th Army at Fort Harrison and we duck hunted a lot down at Camp Atterbury south of Indy.

Drew my 4 doe and 1 buck antelope tags. I was only this successful because I went for a private land tag with very limited huntable areas. At least I will get boots on the ground though.

I drew a cow tag. 3rd time applying for one and finally drew. Helped that my odds were 100% this time!

Where are you in southern IN? I grew up in Lawrence out on the northeast side of Indy and moved up here to MI in 1962 when I was 15 and I've been here ever since. My Dad was Chief Records Administrator for 6th Army at Fort Harrison and we duck hunted a lot down at Camp Atterbury south of Indy.

Lawrence county. About halfway between Indy and Louisville.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back