Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

No more Creedmoor

To be honest I had to Google Lululemon. The $88 shorts looked as overpriced as some of my camo. I don't get out much here in the Root.

Check out where the name lululemon came from... its some funny stuff.

I have no problem buying lululemon. My wife's backside looks spectacular in them! Mine still leaves a lot to be desired in that respect...

The Creedmore came out and I never noticed it. I guess there's a 6mm Creedmore now too. Been reading on different forums where people have trouble findng case's for loading it. Lot of people recommend the 308 case but then a few say not the 308 but the 30TC. Guy on another site today recommended using a 22-250 case or a 250-3000 case. Starting to bugger up my brains, people having a hard time knowing what to make them out of, maybe they all work. One thing I know for sure is that if you got a 260 Rem what to make case's from is no problem! I think for myself the Creedmore doesn't add one thing to the 260 I can't live without. Only problem with the 260 is the name, just doesn't roll off the tounge well. Think Id have mine stamped 6.5X308!

Back