Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

Is this the place to ask where I should apply with my 9 deer points next year?

You should try the northeastern part of the state.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhead View Post
    Is this the place to ask where I should apply with my 9 deer points next year?
    See my post #50!

Quote Originally Posted by Wapiti23 View Post
    You should try the northeastern part of the state.
    only if you are looking at whitetails, mule deer would be better in the south western part.

Quote Originally Posted by Southwind View Post
    Well I have 8 points and not sure what to do so welcome to the club.
    South wind, I feel your pain as I have 7 points and not sure what a guy should do. Research I guess and try to pick the right unit that fits my abilities, i.e. Region G is for the mountain goat men.
    "We can only do what we can do while we can do it!"

Thanks. There is some info on this thread that helped me out. I have been trying to figure out how the Wyoming deer system works. I got the antelope system down pretty good then the deer really had me messed up with regions instead of units. Thanks again.
    “To the man that has never followed the trails of the traplines, I can only say, “You have missed much” You will find him rich in health, happiness, and the things of life that are most worthwhile, and mellow with the memories of a life well spent in God’s great, clean outdoors…Ah, for the life of a millionaire, say some-but just let me stay a trapper.”
    Bill Nelson - Outdoorsman Extraordinair

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123