Hunting Clothing Questions

CaliSean

So, I''m 6'5 and weigh about 190 lbs. Just getting into archery, and I'm having a tough time finding clothing that fits, especially pants. I really like KUIU, Sitka Gear and First Lite. Cabelas is good also, but they are hit and miss. Sitka seems to have a lot of different sizes so I'm hopeful that they will have insulated and rain pants that fit. I was also told they use a third party company called Rainy Pass that can do custom orders using Sitka clothing (Rainy Pass orders the material from Sitka, then makes the item using your exact measurements.)

I live about 45 min. from the KUIU headquarters and showroom in Dixon, CA., so I'm going to go there and spend a few hours trying on clothes. They seem to be high-end and the vast majority of reviews are excellent.

If anyone has any other suggestions, I would really appreciate the feedback.

Thank you,

Sean

Welcome to the forum! You'll like KUIU, though I'm not sure the length of there pants to fit you. I live adopt an hour half from the show room. You may want to give the showroom a call and ask for Tiffany, she's the Mgr and very spot on. If you try on everything, get fitted for a pack even if you don't purchase it. Then the fitting/sizing is done. Good luck

I have clothing from all the brands you mention. Cabelas is probably my least favorite, but the microtex pants are great.

Back