Yeti GOBOX Collection

Black Bear Hunt Lolo National Forest Montana

June20102002

Hey All,

I am looking for a partner for a DIY Black Bear hunt in Lolo National Forest, or any area in Missoula, Montana. I currently live in Florida but I am looking for someone who doesn't mind hiking a few miles up and down, glassing for a black bear.

Look forward to the response.

E-

I've baited the Lolo area a couple of times for bears. Only takes a day or two for them to come in to the bait. Glassing can be good, the forest is so thick, it's hard to glass in areas.

Yeah I was posting about an area 50 miles west of Missoula, Lolo pass on the border. Noticed original poster was from Florida. Idaho you can have up to 3 bait sites. Trying to get more dialog going, about reduced bear tags, $41.75 for NR with 2 tags, electronic calls, etc.. Great deal for NR. just across the border. Too many bears and wolves in there that's why the lenient rules and prices.

Might as well be able to spot & stalk, bait, call all at reduced prices. Sorry, I'll recognize state borders much better next time and not try to inform hunters of options close by. geee some people a little touchy on this forum.

Sorry, I'll recognize state borders much better next time and not try to inform hunters of options close by. geee some people a little touchy on this forum.

Sorry. I took it the same as hunting wife and I appreciate the polite clarification so someone doesn't make a costly mistake. Details matter.

Yes the header does state Montana, BUT he also wrote " or any area in Missoula" which I took as any area around Missoula. So what elker posted was correct except we all forget a thing now and then as he did when not stating Idaho. No big deal. He was only trying to help with a good place to hunt, price is right for two bear, and you can also bait if you want.

Lolo Pass is the first place that came to mind when I first read post.

Bill

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back