Super Tags

Closest for me was 175 (elk), farthest was 24,266 (sheep).
Just what I needed, another reason to be grumpy and bitter.

I saved all my money for the AZ statewide pronghorn tag. Look forward to hunting big pronghorn next July ;).

I don't think the Wyoming super tag is drawn or however they do it until July 15th.

Well guys, I have been one of those hunt talk "creepers" who has been lurking on this site for a few years reading everyone's posts but never having much to say. Long story short I got home tonight and there is a message on my answering machine from the FWP licensing chief asking for my son to call him at his earliest convenience, my son is 12 years old. I quickly looked up his drawing status and there it was! My 12 year old son has drawn the 2017 Moose super tag! I'm not going to get much sleep tonight and will be looking forward to calling FWP in the morning. He also drew a 590 rifle bull permit this year, I'm thinking I'm gonna need a bigger freezer!

Last edited:
Well guys, I have been one of those hunt talk "creepers" who has been lurking on this site for a few years reading everyone's posts but never having much to say. Long story short I got home tonight and there is a message on my answering machine from the FWP licensing chief asking for my son to call him at his earliest convenience, my son is 12 years old. I quickly looked up his drawing status and there it was! My 12 year old son has drawn the 2017 Moose super tag! I'm not going to get much sleep tonight and will be looking forward to calling FWP in the morning. He also drew a 590 rifle bull permit this year, I'm thinking I'm gonna need a bigger freezer!

Wow that's awesome.

Congratulations ethanandash that will be an unforgettable hunt for you guys.

Best was 408 for goat and worst was 10548 for sheep

Congrats, will this be his first big game hunting season? If so, it's going to be a hard one to top.

He has hunted deer for the last two seasons under the apprentice hunter program. This will be his first year hunting as a "fully eligible" big game hunter with a hunters safety certificate.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back