Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Greenhorn from VT

Howdy yall, thanks for all the great information here and entertaining topics. Ive been stalking this forum for probably two years now but am always hesitant to join things but heck why not maybe ill get the chance to ask some of my own questions or answer others.
I love traditional archery and have been hunting trad for five years, Im not an expert but find my quarry in whitetails and black bears. I love backcountry hunting in the cold mountains of Vermont.

Welcome aboard!! I grew up shooting a recurve, but after injuries, including brain injuries in Iraq, I had to switch to a compound with sights. I'm slowly trying to get back to trad, starting with the occasional bowfishing trip. Post up some pics of back East. I'm an East Coast transplant to Colorado.

Welcome, I grew up skiing in VT and lived there for a year. That was before I was a hunter, but now I really would like to try to get a whitetail out of that state. I live in CO now and everyone here thinks the Green Mountains are simply small hills. I tell them that the Northeast has some serious terrain and that it is way too easy to get lost!

Back