A recap of my 2016 coon season "video"

Conical

This is a short clip of my 2016 coon hunting.

[video=youtube_share;cT2fINWjt7k]https://youtu.be/cT2fINWjt7k[/video]

Boy that brings back some memories. At about 15 years old me and a buddy was out one night and heard a bobcat scream. Never heard that before and it scared the crap out of us. We had the dog loaded up and was out of there in a matter of minutes. Dad explained what it was when we got home.

I grew up coon hunting. Boy that was a lot of fun! Can't hardly find a place to hunt them here now, and the population has exploded. My dad always ran blueticks for whatever reason, we rarely went home empty handed.

I grew up coon hunting. Boy that was a lot of fun! Can't hardly find a place to hunt them here now, and the population has exploded. My dad always ran blueticks for whatever reason, we rarely went home empty handed.

We have the same problem out here with land access. We do a lot of walking, when running our dogs. The private timber companies near me still let us hunt for free but everything is locked up tight. So is the state land, but that's ok. It just keeps us in shape lol.

That does bring back memories for me too. I started back in the early 50s when I was five with Dad and our two dogs, one a bluetick and the other a black & tan. Back then hides were going for a pretty good price, but I have no idea what they are going for now.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back