Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Duke aka Duker-Doo

Don Fischer

He's not mine. a friend brought him home and ran into a snag with the little woman about him. so I took him for a year till her old dog croaked, bird dogs don't croak, they die! Do was a freebe off the internet, pup that was going to be put down because they couldn't find a home for him. Spent his first 10 mos in a kennel with a dominate litter mate. The littermate went to the mother of the guy that found them and picked them up. After one week with my buddy, Do came to me. He was afraid of his own shadow, wouldn't go into grass over his ankles and hated it in the car. He came around so fast I was amazed. Really really smart little guy. Got over his bugger's and turned into a dog in a short time. First time we took him to a preserve, my buddy's setter had a bird and Do backed from close to 50 yds off. The setter simply doesn't retrieve. So the setter ran over the down bird and Do stay put and watched. My buddy looked at me and I sent Do and the little sucker had that bird perfectly pegged. I get to see him all I want but sure miss him here at home!

I would have told my buddy he's mine now. No way I could keep him for a year and then give him up, I get too attached to them lol. Great job working with him and bringing his personality back out.

Last edited:
I would have told my buddy he's mine now. No way I could keep him for a year and then give him up, I get too attached to them lol. Great job working with him and bringing his personality back out.

He's not allowed to get rid of him unless he come's back to me!

You keep a dog even 1 month; love is there. No way your friend cannot compensate for the dog's love for you. I would ask for the dog back.

Ask the friend to be fair!

Back