Gun Bearer question

HuntMT16

Quick question for anyone who knows more than I do about the Kifaru Gun Bearers.........

I have a Slumberjack Bounty pack and plan on running the gun bearer on my left side. From the looks of it, the Kifaru gun bearer attaches to molle webbing, which my waistbelt has on the left side, so it at least looks like it should work. I just don't know if the upper piece has to have something specific to attach to or it if it just wraps around the shoulder strap of the pack.

So with that info in mind, will the Kifaru Gun Bearer work on my pack or do I need to order the Universal Gun Bearer? If I do need a Universal Gun Bearer would you recommend the short waistbelt wrap or the long waistbelt wrap (I'm a little guy, 5' 6" and 130 pounds if that makes a difference)?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Universal is what you want. I understand the waistbelt wrap length to be dependent on the width or thickness of the hip belt, no your physical height.

I didn't get the universal but then got a split slider that weaved everything together for the shoulder. D recommend the universal one and save yourself the hassle.

I was thinking the waistbelt wrap length was for how low you wanted the butt of your rifle to ride, but T Bone's logic makes a lot more sense than mine.

Thanks for your input, you saved me a lot of headaches.

Back