Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

AZ Deer Tags

Mine got hit for a Kaibab deer hunt, either early or late, but most likely early, given I only had 11 points.

Mine got hit for a Kaibab deer hunt, either early or late, but most likely early, given I only had 11 points.

Congrats, I'll be curious to see how it goes for you. I think I'm way too far behind to chase the strip so some other options have my interest.

Congratulations Randy!! I know you will do that hunt justice. That will be a fun episode. To avoid crowds stay away from the Warm Fire burn, especially opening weekend. A lot of deer in that burn but a hell of a lot of hunters.

Oh and by the way, AZ is becoming your home away from home. The dove hunt, coues hunt, an elk tag, and now a Kaibab tag. You may be able to apply as a resident next year lol!

Well, that pretty much wraps up my drawing season. Unless any CC hits come late, I'd say this year has been my worst year ever when it came to drawing tags, just gotta wait my turn. Will pick up a few OTC tags though.

Randy, congrats on the draw. The Kaibab is fun, but can be a little frustrating for how thick it can get up top.

Khunter, congrats to your family!

i guess i better go check my CC account and see! when will the results post? seems like it was around the 15th last year.

another week or so for the results to be posted. No cc hit for me. Now I wait for the leftover tag list to come out.

I got hit for what is likely another NR Kaibab archery deer tag. Second year in a row. Not sure how I'm gonna fit all this in. At least all my tags have two week+ seasons that overlap very nicely.

Nothing yet on my card:( Trying to maintain some optimism, but its slowly dieing. Congrats to all that have been hit!

Got charged for a deer tag. Will have to wait until the results come out to know which season.

looks like im headed to Kaibab for archery for my 2nd year in a row. Now to break the news to my wife that i will be squeezing in another out of state trip this year:cool:

We got hit so we are either hunting in unit 8 or 9. Excited to see which way we go..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back