AZ Deer Tags

otc leftover permits, otc archery in august and September. and again in December. the leftovers are first come first serve by mail only. the archery tags can be bought over the counter. most units are open for archery, check the regs

Is it for sure that if your card hasn't been hit yet that you were unsuccessful in the draw? The website says that they are only 60% completed with payment processing as of today.

in my experience.....yes. my card has always been hit the first day, Friday. No charge on Friday=no tag for me. I guess nothing is 100% until results are posted. Just depends how quick your cc company posts it to your account

I got a leftover Coues tag today, so I keep my bonus points. Now have 11.Going for the best Mule deer tag in the country. The Arizona Strip. That been a trend down here Put in for Great units if no draw ,get a left over coues tag. But its catching on and there are less leftovers every year. A lot of guys didn't draw leftovers this week With leftovers You keep your bonus point.. Times a changing..........BOB!

Got my left over tag in the mail today! Can't wait to chase some coues deer. These left overs go faster and faster every year. That envelope has to get there on Monday or you're outa luck.

I primarily hunt the 35s but this year the leftovers didnt fit my schedule. I got the 33 muzzleloader tag, mostly to buy a new muzzleloader but it also lets me drop the wife off at her parents while I go hunt. When I am gone for over a month hunting, it helps when she gets a "vacation" too. Haha

Our coues tags are permit #'s 373 and 374 out of 375, whew! less and less leftover tags every year now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back