Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Machine Shop Time

pablodiablo

Hey hunt talkers, I am a third generation machinist and own and operate a CNC shop. I do a lot of work for the local charter fishing boats and other hobby groups I'm involved with, but I wanted to throw an offer out here to the hunt talkers if you ever need parts machined. I'm open to trades or whatever makes sense, but I figured I'd throw it out here because you never know when you might need a machinist, or something custom made from metal...or modifications made to existing parts. . The Hunt talkers have been good to me as a new-guy, so I want to offer my services if you're ever in need of a machine shop, or just have machining questions or anything like that. Least I can do to thank everyone for their help and experience over the years.

Very cool offer. You don't thread/chamber barrels do you? :cool: Savage or Ruger American prefits...

Nope. We aren't really allowed to work on guns due to our insurance coverage. Which is totally cool by me. We usually tell people to take it to the best local gunsmith. Sorry it's not something we can help with.

Nope. We aren't really allowed to work on guns due to our insurance coverage. Which is totally cool by me. We usually tell people to take it to the best local gunsmith. Sorry it's not something we can help with.
I understand. Then again, a rifle barrel is just a threaded pipe... ;)

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back