Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wisconsin Hunter addicted to HT

BigHornTD

Just a quick introduction: I enjoy hunting my home state of Wisconsin but was blessed to work as a guide in western Co. for a number of years. Have enjoyed all the tech tips that this site has to offer. Needless to say, I am now a full fledged Sitka fan. Just a reminder to my fellow Wisconsinites on HT that the new RMEF license plates are now available. Great way to support the introduction of elk back into Wisconsin.

Welcome, where are you from in Wisconsin? I am in the northwest part of the state. It is fun watching the progress of the elk reintroduction here. I for one have not lost faith in Wisconsin elk reintroduction and feel the RMEF has been doing a great job

Out of Cheyenne now, but born and raised outside Milwaukee.

I do think funds could have been better spent than on the Wisconsin elk herd but there's something to be said for consistency.

Just a quick introduction: I enjoy hunting my home state of Wisconsin but was blessed to work as a guide in western Co. for a number of years. Have enjoyed all the tech tips that this site has to offer. Needless to say, I am now a full fledged Sitka fan. Just a reminder to my fellow Wisconsinites on HT that the new RMEF license plates are now available. Great way to support the introduction of elk back into Wisconsin.

RMEF is probably doing great work...the big stumbling block there would be the Agricultural community and their lobbyists....that's my understanding from some family members back there. The farmers by and large, don't want them.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back