Florida Get Together/Camping/Hunting Trip Interest

Im going to have an elk hunt and two antelope hunts under my belt before this.
Depending on how many people are coming I can probably whip up some elk burgers and antelope steaks!

Im going to have an elk hunt and two antelope hunts under my belt before this.
Depending on how many people are coming I can probably whip up some elk burgers and antelope steaks!

Now you are speaking my language! I hope to have some elk and deer by then too so, we shouldn't go hungry.

Here is a screenshot of my OnX app showing the location and coordinates for the campground. I'll make sure to check it out earlier that week so if it's crowded we can fall back to an alternate location.

IMG_20170816_104034.jpg

Well it's official.... we will be eating elk and antelope on this trip!
Another incentive for whoever can make it ;)

Now that is some good news! My family and I took a ride down to the National Forest a few weeks ago and checked out some other campgrounds as a backup plan.

My dad always said when you go on a hunting trip, always plan on eating good. That way if the hunting is bad, you have eating to look forward to! I am actually looking forward to doing a little fishing while we are there also. We used to catch some really good bream and largemouth in the Ochlockonee. The bass should be staging up to bed so it will be a good time to catch some big females.

I am not the best cook in the world, but I really enjoy camp cooking!
Once we get a little closer we can get a good headcount and I'd love to whip up some stuff for everyone. I have some antelope and elk sausage already made, but I'd love to do some elk burgers, elk steaks (depending on how many people show up), maybe some antelope and venison brats, etc!

Life is good when you're camping and have a full belly!

I am not the best cook in the world, but I really enjoy camp cooking!
Once we get a little closer we can get a good headcount and I'd love to whip up some stuff for everyone. I have some antelope and elk sausage already made, but I'd love to do some elk burgers, elk steaks (depending on how many people show up), maybe some antelope and venison brats, etc!

Life is good when you're camping and have a full belly!

If this doesn't motivate folks to show up, I don't know what will!

Back