Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Gravedigger broadheads? Anyone ever shot them?

Sjackson

Looking for a good broadhead for my Arizona elk hunt this year. Was wondering if anyone had any experience with these or any other type of hybrid broadhead?

Bump? I'm looking into them too. Aron Snider from the Gritty Bowmen speaks highly of them.

I'm considering using them as well. I'm shooting the all steal 125 grain heads. I like having the coc fixed head in front of the expandable blades to ensure the broadhead is always cutting. I'm also testing trophy taker atacs, slick trick and wac em broadheads.

I shoot the Gravediggers. I have only used them for Whitetail but they work great. Haven't had any issues with them. They have always opened completely and leave a great trail. But like most broadheads placement is key.

I just got a new bow setup this spring and thought about trying a new Broadhead and came across this post. Any of the guys above or others have any new input or experiences with the gravediggers?
I am looking to use them for both whitetail and elk.

I'm stubborn and use fixed blades, however I have a few friends that hunt using Gravediggers, especially the Whitetail Special versions, and speak very highly of them.

I like the idea of the hybrids but I think after further research on people thoughts and experiences I’ll also stick to fix blades. At least if I’ll be pursuing deer and or elk.

I used them for about 2 weeks. Absolute garbage. Look at the reviews of the handful of renamed copies...junk. The tension screw that holds the blades is either too tight to deploy blades or too loose allowing them to deploy in flight to plane off in random directions.

Shoot fixed blade and tune your bow

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back