Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Leupold CDS Question

HighDesertSage

I sent the data in to get my free CDS dial today. Question for you guys, will they send me something for wind, since I have the windplex? Or do I have to request that separately?

No. If your scope is a windplex model Leupold will send you a hold over card for wind speed with your CDS cap.

I dunno but if you call them I bet they will. Arguably the best customer service in the business. I just got my first CDS and had some sighting problems ( not their problem). Fortunately I live in Oregon. I just walked in and took care of everything right while I waited. You'll hear other stories of warranty issues that they just plain make go away and take care of, even upgrading if product isn't available. I will not but another scope other than Leopold.

Submitted the data for 2 different scopes last week, looking forward to getting them installed and tuned in.
Sounds like about 5 weeks is the turn-around time

Awesome. Sounds like I'm good to go. I tried calling them, but there was 27 people ahead of me. Just to busy today to hang on that long.

You will get an email with a projected ship date, in fact I should have one in the mail today!

You'll get a wallet sized card for wind. It'll have wind speed across the top and distances down the side, with corresponding MOA holds. Pretty fun to practice with really.

Awesome. Sounds like I'm good to go. I tried calling them, but there was 27 people ahead of me. Just to busy today to hang on that long.

I've been there but it's honestly reasonably fast and you talk to a person who actually knows what they are doing. I've been very happy with their support... now if I could just get my parallax figured out. I'm sure that's on me tho.

I was number 17 one afternoon. Called the next morning close to 9:00am and a tech picked right up.
Try early

Back