Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

tax sales

PAGOAT

Is anyone here into doing tax sale properties ? I just got into it the past couple years and have been doing well but I still am not comfortable with it. I always worry I did not look into everything enough until the deed comes and all is well. Just wondering if any other hunt talkers are into this kind of work ? Willing to share tips on them ? I work as an operator at a coal/gas power plant and do this on my free time.

Goat

I've bought a few. In Georgia they have one year to buy back with 20% plus purchase price. It's a little scary not knowing what's on the title search. From my experience it's almost impossible to do a title search on every piece of property before you bid. If you have a real estate attorney you can have him do a search on the top properties your interested in. The last one I got we didn't run a title search on it till afterwards, it's had a loan against the house. It's also pretty expensive in ga to get a clean title for a tax sale property unless the owners will sign it over, and 99% won't.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back