Bear hunting podcast

35cal

anyone else listen to the bear hunting podcast? I've been listening to it at work last few months leading up to my otc Utah spring bear which ended up being a bust. the host interviews a lot of different kinds of bear hunters that use all methods, bait, hounds, spot n stalk. even had a guy on that baits brown bear in Alaska. it's pretty interesting stuff. Doug Boze, the author of "No bait, just Bears" and "Ultimate guide to Blackbear hunting" is gonna be on the next podcast. Boze talks a lot about calling bears in Washington state. listening to it makes me wish we had more bear hunting opportunities in Utah though.

I haven't yet but I will give it a try now. I love bear hunting more than anything I think and I actually don't care if I even shoot another one. Love being in the woods in the spring.

Just downloaded a few of their podcasts and will have a listen. Need some new material after watching all the bear hunting available on youtube!

its nice having a bear specific program to keep my going till the next chance to hunt

anyone else listen to the bear hunting podcast? I've been listening to it at work last few months leading up to my otc Utah spring bear which ended up being a bust. the host interviews a lot of different kinds of bear hunters that use all methods, bait, hounds, spot n stalk. even had a guy on that baits brown bear in Alaska. it's pretty interesting stuff. Doug Boze, the author of "No bait, just Bears" and "Ultimate guide to Blackbear hunting" is gonna be on the next podcast. Boze talks a lot about calling bears in Washington state. listening to it makes me wish we had more bear hunting opportunities in Utah though.

Glad to hear you liked it 35cal. I am sure I will be on there again. There is a lot of good bear info on all those podcasts for sure.

Back