Hello from WY

mgorm16640

New to the Forum. Moved to WY about a year and a half ago. Long enough to have gotten in on this years resident draw. Drew Unit 41-1 Elk, 34-1 deer and 75-1 Antelope, so a very busy fall for me. So far WY has been great, and really looking forward to my first season as a resident.

Welcome, so far I've really enjoyed living in Wyo minus the wind. But, the trade-offs are worth it. Just wish I could find the walleye!

Congrats on the tags!

You want to provide me with 5 random numbers between 1 and 69 and 1 random number between 1 and 26?

You had like a 4% chance of drawing all 3 of those!

I know, honestly was only hoping for elk and that's why I put in for a long shot for deer. It is a great problem to have, but it will be alot of work ahead of me, learning the units. The deer and elk rifle season are the same dates. Going to try and close out on elk in the 2 week archery season in Sept and then really focus on deer in Oct. It has been a dream to chase bugling bulls. I was lucky enough to draw 2 AZ elk licenses during the rut, but the elk were really quiet. Everything I am reading about the Bighorns, makes me believe it will be a blast. Luckily they are all a relatively short drive from home. Being at the starting point, it seems really daunting.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back