Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

...but now the money can go to groups like PLWA, MWF, BHA and Kat, who are working to permanently open this trail, rather than lawyers resolving a question that wouldn't open the trial." I will not speak on PLWA's business, but you stopped your $10 a month contribution to EMWH, as mentioned above in Fall 2017. Again, I bit my lip and did not call you out.
    OK, I have to expand on this too. On 12/8/17 I cut a check for $240 to PLWA from the access funds. I cut another one for $240 to MSA on 1/13/18 from that fund. I have pledged $1000 to a group to do research on trail and road historical usage, but that might not be needed depending on what is proposed. And as I mentioned previously, I didn't stop contributing to EMWH as you accuse.
    Last edited by RobG; 02-02-2018 at 11:55 PM.

Geez, this quickly developed into a "Kat" fight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    OK, I have to expand on this too. On 12/8/17 I cut a check for $240 to PLWA from the access funds. I cut another one for $240 to MSA on 1/13/18 from that fund. I have pledged $1000 to a group to do research on trail and road historical usage, but that might not be needed depending on what is proposed. And as I mentioned previously, I didn't stop contributing to EMWH as you accuse.
    You might want to stop digging your hole deeper. Recently MSA told me they received a return of their contribution. I asked why, they didn't know, they asked me if I knew why, I didn't. So after this post, I called to verify if it was a contribution to them or a return, how much had they contributed originally, I could not remember from when I was updating the defense fund webpage. He stated $200 and said your letter, which he still has, said a return of their $200 and a $40 contribution.

Also, I now have the subpeoenas you said you had never received from your attorney, which you had received, because I found them in an unopened email from you, when you were sending all those scanned pdf documents of my FOIA that you ordered and made comments on. You knew you had the subpoenas, because you list them in the contents list in the email. I was busy setting up the Crazy Mountain webpages because of Sienkiewicz's removal, at that time, and did not have time to open yet another email with documents I already had. So I missed this one. It also has concerning discovery documents not in your file, because it didn't go to trial, that you never mentioned. This now lines up with the FS email in a later FOIA I have that the Region 1 Forester Leanne Marten wrote of a timeline involving this issue, stating the FS did not have to quash the subpoenas, because you had already settled your case.

Your credibility in this matter is diminishing exponentially.

This thread is not only in the ditch, but through the barbed wire and high centered out in the farmer's field. These kind of quarrels need to be handled via email or PM, not here on the forum.

Locked.
    My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

"Hunt when you can. You're gonna run outta health before you run outta money."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456