MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

New to the FORM

gjensen

Hello,

I have been hunting most of my life. Mostly here in the worst state of the union (California)... About 8 or so years ago, I went to Wyoming for Antelope, I really realized how much game was out of state.. Since then I have hunted, NV for archery Deer, Wyoming for archery Antelope and have been ELK hunting rifle (2nd Season) in Colorado 5 different times... Other than that, here in California I used to be a Golden Ram Sportsmens member where we hunted pigs and have hunted archery the X zones (Whenever I have been drawn). Hit me up if you have questions about any of these types of hunts...

Otherwise for work, I am a COP.... Which I have been doing since 21... I am at the bright age of 32ish and have a few kiddos.. Which I have been doing what I can to manipulate them into becoming future hunters / Conservationists. Although I have great respect for big mature animals, I do not let these goals of obtaining an animal of maturity, ruin a hunt or experience ..

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to future stories of hunts in the Golden State. Did you draw an X zone tag this year?

Nope, I usually put in for D3-5 as a second choice... Because I live in that area... I usually dont go hunting tho...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back