Bergara B14 6.5 Creedmoor

Stubaby

These were $100 off and I saw a guy take one off hold. They haven't had this caliber in a while so I decided "what the heck"?

A stock only a mother could love but she feels good. Hoping the hornady eldx 143 grainers shoot good cuz I'm too lazy to work up loads. : )

Bergara seems to be making a pretty good name for themselves. I would have got the premier stalker but I had a Wyoming deer tag come out of nowhere I had to pay for.

Attachments

• IMG_2231.jpg
    IMG_2231.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 6,119
  • IMG_2232.jpg
    IMG_2232.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 5,916
Great looking gun give us an update on how it shoots. A buddy of mine missed a deal on one this weekend.

A touted floated barrel & good looking recoil pad, looking fwd to performance impression.

Last edited:
After the required cleaning and break in shots I went to the range.

I put 4 Hornady ELDX 143 grainers in the gun. The first shot was low from the bore sighting. I went up two clicks and shot again. Pretty close to the orange for. Then the next two were good as well. This gun is ready for action. The picture is turned. Oh well.

Attachments

• IMG_2478.jpg
    IMG_2478.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 5,499
I'm really liking my 7RM Bergara so far as well. It's certainly one of the better shooting lower priced sporter weight factory rifles I've seen. I might pick up the 6.5CM "for my wife" ;)

I was out smoking 6-8" rocks today at 890 yards with the b-14 6.5 creedmoor. Since I got mine, three others have hopped on the bergara and the 6.5 creedmoor train.

I'm pushing 143grain handloads at 2790fps with 44 grains of h4350. I can shoot this gun all day. I might get one in the Timber so I can keep shooting while the other one cools.

In never thought I'd own a 6.5 millennial but how can you argue against what it can do down range and what it doesn't do to your shoulder.??

What reticle/vortex optic are you using? I was shooting mine last night and ranging objects out to 900. With my windplex VX6 3x18 at those distances the crosshairs would take up a lot of area. Even though the gun could do it, I don't think I could consistently without a fine target reticle.

It's just a dead hold bdc. Nothin fancy. If you want to swap riflescopes let me know. ��

It's just a dead hold bdc. Nothin fancy. If you want to swap riflescopes let me know. ��

I think I will pass, but thanks for the offer. I've been working on natural point of aim techniques and loading my bipod to increase my accuracy. Its been working and I started looking at distances as I wait for my CDS to show up.

Then after ranging a lot of objects I came to the realization of how far a 1000 yards really was. I think it would be fun to attempt on steel, it but my skill set needs a lot of practice to pull something like that off.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back