Another TV guy gets caught and pays; but not enough

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache Server at wyo4news.com Port 80

What I cant understand is why the prosecutor didn't push for a longer loss of license and/or the judge didn't take this guy's license for 20 years in 45 states.

The courts need to go tougher on these guys...and since the guy bought a commissioners tag for likely 10-12k, I seriously doubt the 23K in fines was that big of a deal for him...barely the cost of 2 commissioners tags.

I also agree with others that the outdoor channel, and outdoor hunting industry in general, needs to get its shit together and shun these guys like the plague. Publicly ridicule and drop these clowns immediately, sponsors should bail immediately. This one no "mistake" this was a total disregard for our public wildlife resources.

Finally, this wasn't only the second time this arsehole has done this type of thing, only the second time he's been caught. Guys like this get away with poaching for years and years before they finally get caught.

Total bottom feeder and a worthless excuse of a human being...

Poachers suck! What a bummer.
Thanks Big Fin for producing an outstanding show that represents ethical hunters and ethical hunting.

I'm running a blowout sale on some game cameras

Spoiled little rich kid doing what he's always done. Daddy writes some big checks and gets it knocked down to a slap on the wrist.

The show is garbage anyway IMO

If people don't boycott this program and the people associated with it then my faith in the hunting community will be destroyed completely.

There's been far to much of this going on from people in this industry and it seems to be OK with their viewers.

If people don't boycott this program and the people associated with it then my faith in the hunting community will be destroyed completely.

There's been far to much of this going on from people in this industry and it seems to be OK with their viewers.

Here is a good starting points:

Outdoor Channel (airing network) - http://outdoorchannel.com/contactus.aspx

Real Tree (sponsor)- https://www.realtree.com/contact

Under Armor (sponsor) [email protected]

Mathews Archery (sponsor) - https://www.mathewsinc.com/contact-us

Matt Buspice was just on The Rich Outdoors last week telling everyone what a great company they have and how hard they work. If I ever make the mistake of buying another one of their game cameras, I'll have to update my shipping information to have it sent directly to the nearest landfill. Slimeballs, the whole lot of em.

I'm running a blowout sale on some game cameras

Spoiled little rich kid doing what he's always done. Daddy writes some big checks and gets it knocked down to a slap on the wrist.

The show is garbage anyway IMO

It wasn't one of the boys. It was Papa Bill himself that got nailed for all these violations!

That show is garbage and apparently so are they. I don't own any of their junk and now never will. I saw a commercial the other day for a miss wild game or something like that and it looks like they host it. All I could think of was when do the new seasons of fresh tracks, meat eater, and western hunter come out? Those are the only ones I DVR anyway.

If you're going to stupid sh&t don't film it. Must've made this a pretty easy case.

Why the H were they so light on this guy? Not like he's a first time offender. I guess when you pay for a commissioners license and own a big ranch you get star treatment.

I thought that commissioner's tags only went to non-profits. Anybody with deep pockets can buy one? Who gets the money or does it go to G&F? Can you enlighten me Buzz?

Here is a good starting points:

Outdoor Channel (airing network) - http://outdoorchannel.com/contactus.aspx

Real Tree (sponsor)- https://www.realtree.com/contact

Under Armor (sponsor) [email protected]

Mathews Archery (sponsor) - https://www.mathewsinc.com/contact-us

Don't forget Wildgame Innovations (his company) as well as other companies it owns including Barnett crossbows and FLextone game calls! Their Facebook page has posted about these companies as well so I'm guessing they have some level of sponsorship: CVA, Bloodsport archery, Gravedigger broad heads, Thermacell, Lumenock, and Im sure many more.

Last edited:
Speaking of unmarked property lines, he has pissed off a fair amount of people in his home state if you dive into his high fencing of 55k acres in LA. It seems most peoples opinion of him are all the same.

Sissies have restricted their marketing page at Facebook so posts are reviewed prior to being posted. C'mon, be proud of your intentional behavior. This was not an innocent mistake where was 10 feet over an unmarked property line of forgot to sign a tag or cut the wrong day on the permit upon harvest. This was a shot that dropped an elk and he kept shooting and then left the first elk, a calf, to rot. Any ideas to link the brand to the action? I tend to think the internet is a poor choice to hang out if you behave badly. Streisand effect, and all.

He's got some B&C chompers on him!!

Considering a google search pulled up an article reporting his net worth at over $100 million, I'm not thinking he's going to sweat the fine much at all...

In the end character matters, at least to other people of character. All the $$$ in the world can't change the fact you're an effin loser, but it will probably allow you to buy your way out of any situation your lack of character gets you into.

What a pathetic act by someone with a lack of integrity. The only thing refreshing here is that we finally all agree on something...its just too bad that it is regarding such a despicable act. Letters will be sent out to the companies mentioned above and I will seriously consider looking at brands of items I purchase going forward. I didn't realize their company was soooo big and encompassed so many common brands.

Unbelievable! I've only seen bits and pieces of their show and it looked like a bunch of silver spoons sitting around a mansion talking about how great they are. Wasn't impressed. Thanks for all you do Randy. I like others love what you have brought to hunting tv and the hunting community in general. Nice to know there is someone out there like you when you read about dirtbags in an article like that.

The Commissioners donate the tags to a non profit that sells or auctions them to whomever has the cash. They really have not much say after the donation. Not sure of the money is split with G&F or not.

This guy is a total POS. Can't believe a ranch hand couldn't have used the meat from the calf.
I wasn't clear on the violation for shooting the bull. Think it said he did not have the proper tag. He had a Commissioner's tag. Just curious what the violation might have been there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back