Another TV guy gets caught and pays; but not enough

Unfortunately they have a lot of Money and it wont likely affect them much. If others had balls they would pull their name from sponsorship, Ummm Lee and Tiffany Lakosky are you listening?

I think besides a few good ones the outdoor industry is washed out with to much these days and it will most likely be the death of itself. The pressure to film big animals gets into peoples heads. How does the Spook guy have a show after getting busted? Again they just hide out for a while and come back.

Commissioners tags are to be given to non-profit, charitable organizations and are then raffled, auctioned or sold by those organizations to anyone willing to buy a raffle ticket or bid on the tag. The money then goes to the organization that raffled the tag or held the auction. Not sure if any amount must be returned to G&F but I know some give back to programs like Access Yes.

Description of process and list of orgs that got them and how much the went for.
https://wgfd.wyo.gov/Apply-or-Buy/Commissioner-and-Governor-Licenses/Commissioner-License-Authorizations

Thanks for the information MuleCreek.

I just e-mailed all the WildGame nation sponsors that Randy listed. I hope enough folks swamp them with e-mails so they pull their sponsorship from these poaching thugs.

Originally Posted by LWC55
This guy is a total POS. Can't believe a ranch hand couldn't have used the meat from the calf.
I wasn't clear on the violation for shooting the bull. Think it said he did not have the proper tag. He had a Commissioner's tag. Just curious what the violation might have been there.

Calf shot. Tag filled.
Did not promptly unload weapon when confirmed calf was dead. Violation.
Did not promptly notch and place tag on calf. Violation.
Marked incorrect sex of elk on license. Violation.
Did not recover meat from calf so wanton waste. Violation.
Shot bull without a valid tag since shot the calf first. Violation.
Placed tag on wrong animal. Violation.
Took illegally harvested bull elk carcass. Violation.
Failed to report game violation. Violation.
Involved 3rd parties in attempts to conceal violations. Conspiracy violation.

Your list of violations contains many inaccuracies, but whatever. We don't need the Busbice's representing sportsman. Period.

Your list of violations contains many inaccuracies, but whatever. We don't need the Busbice's representing sportsman. Period.

Being an ex LE Investigator for 3-0+ years I laughed at some of what he posted and decided not to even comment and I agree 100% with your second sentence!

Disgusting. Throw him in jail and lose the key for a decade or so.

Being an ex LE Investigator for 3-0+ years I laughed at some of what he posted and decided not to even comment and I agree 100% with your second sentence!

wipes a bead of sweat from my brow.. whew that is good to hear. I was afraid to comment and implicate myself.

Last edited:
Anyone know such blatant poachers that actually got caught their first offense? That's learned behavior imho...

Last edited:
I always knew this guy was affiliated with Wildgame Innovations but did not realize he had his hands in so many other brands. Disappointing all the way around. Hunting is becoming too much about social media glory at any cost. Just saw a bowhunting magazine with the headline something along the line of "Photos of Iowa Buck Breaks the Internet." Welcome to the future of hunting......

I always knew this guy was affiliated with Wildgame Innovations but did not realize he had his hands in so many other brands. Disappointing all the way around. Hunting is becoming too much about social media glory at any cost. Just saw a bowhunting magazine with the headline something along the line of "Photos of Iowa Buck Breaks the Internet." Welcome to the future of hunting......

You must not have been tuning in to "Miss Wildgame" run by the busbice boys. One of the challenges on that "hunting show" was a selfie contest where the person with the most likes on their social media page in 24 hours won the challenge

So this guy is a habitual poacher with a record of privatizing public wildlife yet is somehow former chairman of the Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries Commission, is making a truckload of money off of sportsmen and women, and has/had hunting TV shows. This is what is wrong with "the industry". We should have pushed him out of our space long ago...

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back