Caribou Gear Tarp

12x12 canvas tent and wood stove

Pagosa

I have a 12'x12' canvas spike tent and heavy-duty woodstove for sale. The tent is less than two years old, 12-oz mill dew and fire retardant treated. It has a separate rainfly. It's around 10' high in the center and the edges are around 3'. It has a sewn in weather proof floor. The tent does has a 2 inch hole at the center peak from a pole being shoved through, but I normally use a can to stabilize the tent and the fly keeps it from leaking. The woodstove is very efficient heavy grade steel. Asking $800 firm. I can deliver to most areas in Montana since I travel through the state monthly, or WY every few months. The tent cost $1250 new. Preston 4062101697

Yes - It comes with poles, rope, fly, and has two screened windows.

Attachments

• front view of tent.jpg
    front view of tent.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 479
  • wall tent 1.jpg
    wall tent 1.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 490
  • side view of tent.jpg
    side view of tent.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 478
I want a smaller tent. The 12'x12' is good for two to three guys, but I always hunt by myself or with my son. I would be willing to trade for a kifura or similar smaller spike tent.

Am I the only one looking at those pics and saying, "Why is it so sloppy? Tighten up the guy ropes!"

Tent needs to go. Price dropped to $600, will consider trades. 406-210-1697

Zach - I'm located in Kalispell, but I travel through MT once a month. It's made in Idaho from the Wall Tent Shop.

Ranger - There are three center ridge poles and six outside edge poles. It's self supports and doesn't need a frame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back