Yeti GOBOX Collection

Rainbow Pride Anyone?

Big Sky

This is really the only kind of rainbow pride I can get into. :) I was pretty lucking fishing on the Kootenai River last week. Only caught two big fish in 12.5 hours of fishing, but I'd do it again in a heart beat to catch fish like these.
Troy%20Adams%20LibbyD%206-22-17A_zpsohylydmh.jpg

The biggest one of the day and super pretty.
Troy%20Adams%20LibbyD%206-22-17C_zpslktxqv6y.jpg

Muy bueno.

I love your photos and dedication. If I sat out there for 4 hours and no fish. I would have missed the trout of my dreams. Tell me you caught the first one in 2 hours. If I had hooked 1 big one. I might have stayed around.

How long for the first big one? I know you are going to say 8 hours.

Much respect. Only two, but a super day!

Nice! I was up there bear hunting this year for this first time. I was definitely thinking about coming back up there with my little boy to fish, maybe even deer hunt this fall. Beautiful country! What'd you catch them on?

Bobbydean, I honestly don't remember when I caught the first big one, but it was several hours into the trip perhaps 4 or 5 hours. I did catch some small trout in-between the big fish which did help break up the day. There was also quite a long spell between the first big fish and the second. My partner lost a monster on his second cast of the morning and then never had another big fish on the rest of the day. He's the one that really deserves credit for being dedicated.

Spectacular fish, congrats! If you get an irresistible urge to drive a hot dirty combine for awhile, we can probably work out a switch.:rolleyes: In the meantime keep posting your fishing pics; living vicariously is better than not living at all

Peace. Love. Trout. You are quite the Trout Slayer! Awesome fish and great pics. Plenty of the other rainbow pride gearing up in Wal-Mart parking lot in Butte today.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back