Caribou Gear Tarp

Fresh Tracks Season 5 starts this week

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Some have been asking when the new season starts. Airing of Season 5, Episode 1, will be this week.

Airtimes (Eastern Time) each week are:

Monday - Noon
Tuesday - 8:30 AM
Sunday - 11:00 PM

The first episode is a New Mexico archery elk hunt with Corey Jacobsen.

Link to our page and schedule on Sportsman Channel is here - http://www.thesportsmanchannel.com/shows/fresh-tracks-randy-newberg/

Doesn't seem like you got the 'good' time slots this season.

They are the same as the last two years. A late Eastern Time on Sunday night works pretty good for us. Plus, I suspect a majority of people will DVR and watch when time allows.

I DVR and watch when I can. Usually I find time within a day or 2. Kids+summer=Busy

How's it coming with Amazon Prime? Will the new season be available or only older seasons?

How's it coming with Amazon Prime? Will the new season be available or only older seasons?

Once we satisfy their rules about product placement, logos, and other things they call advertising. Much harder struggle than expected.

We will start loading them to the VHX download platform a week or two after they air on TV.

super awesome! We don't do cable and when I saw this thread I was a little disappointed thinking I would have to wait until the season was over to see them on youtube.

Watched the opener at 9:00AM in Tucson. The feed was terrible, lost the whole first part to pixelation and the cable ran ads instead. Was better for parts 2,3, and 4, but still had parts lost. Hope you can get a refund from the network. Was a great show. GJ

Some have been asking when the new season starts. Airing of Season 5, Episode 1, will be this week.

Airtimes (Eastern Time) each week are:

Monday - Noon
Tuesday - 8:30 AM
Sunday - 11:00 PM

The first episode is a New Mexico archery elk hunt with Corey Jacobsen.

Link to our page and schedule on Sportsman Channel is here - http://www.thesportsmanchannel.com/shows/fresh-tracks-randy-newberg/

One of the best shows on TV! It's good to have a job doing what you love and being able to give back. I am trying to instill this into my teenagers now.
Thanks Randy!

Back