Caribou Gear

My first blooper!

devon deer

When i uploaded this video to my business FB fishing page i did it just as an example of things not always going to plan, and we all lose fish, when i reviewed on photobucket i couldn't hear my cursing, but of course one of my friends was quick to point out he could hear the 'F' bomb and another curse word.
I'm sure we can all relate to it!
It was too late to do anything (i don't have any video editing software anyway) so i had to let it roll, but a fair people have said they enjoyed me, as a fishing guide, having a little mishap, so click on the pic for the video, sorry if it offends!

Sawtooth off this forum will be fishing here in a couple of weeks time when he comes over for his Roe Buck hunt.

Cheers

Richard

Last edited:
I heard a thing or two about this upcoming adventure you two are going on. Looking forward to reading all about it!

Looking forward to sending a few flies into those same trees in a couple of weeks. As well as a bullet or two in the direction of a roebuck. I was thinking of starting a live hunt thread just before I start off on this grand adventure. I enjoyed Dave N's thread last year so I thought I would do the same this year.

I was thinking of starting a live hunt thread just before I start off on this grand adventure. I enjoyed Dave N's thread last year so I thought I would do the same this year.
Not a bad idea, and you can make use of the wi-fi over here to keep it live.
Cheers
Richard

You'd BETTER give some updates/reports! Looking forward to Round 2, so to speak.

Good luck!

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back