onXmaps Sneak Peak Opportunity

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
OnXmaps has been working on some new ideas to go with the rollout of the new HUNT APP platform in the coming weeks. They have asked a few of us to seek out interested people who follow our platforms. onXmaps will selected 50 of our followers, at random, who will get a sneak peek for feedback and testing help.

Link to enter as one of the 50 is here - http://bit.ly/onXTest

OnXmaps will take care of selecting and contact the winners.

IMG_4644.jpg

OnXmaps has been working on some new ideas to go with the rollout of the new HUNT APP platform in the coming weeks. They have asked a few of us to seek out interested people who follow our platforms. onXmaps will selected 50 of our followers, at random, who will get a sneak peek for feedback and testing help.

Link to enter as one of the 50 is here - http://bit.ly/onXTest

OnXmaps will take care of selecting and contact the winners.

View attachment 71913

Already signed up. Maybe ill get lucky

Cool stuff! Thanks for setting this up, Randy. 50 winners from Hunttalk? I can't wait for the thread from the guys that didn't draw. ;) I hope to not be one of them. (Notice the double negative)

Cool stuff! Thanks for setting this up, Randy. 50 winners from Hunttalk? I can't wait for the thread from the guys that didn't draw. ;) I hope to not be one of them. (Notice the double negative)

Yes, 50 winners, chosen from Hunt Talk, our Facebook, and/or our Instagram.

Thanks Fin! I got selected as well. cant wait to try it out this weekend. Heading out to the hunting land to hang cameras and do other stuff anyhow, this will make it even more fun.

Last edited:
Anyone figure out how to take a saved drawn shape and down load it to GE? I wanted to see if this version has a way to reduce the amount of shade it forces into GE. I'm thinking it is blocked.

Got it downloaded and played around a bit while grilling. So far it seems to be a bit more user friendly when using different features. I'm heading up in the mountains this weekend, out of cell coverage, so I plan to download the area I'm headed into and we will see how it does.

Back