Caribou Gear Tarp

Swarovski EL 10x42 Binos For Sale

MtnMuley78

I am selling my Swarovski EL 10x42 binos. Lenses are in great shape with no scratches or wear. I bought them last summer for a special elk tag I drew and in the process I realized I really want the EL Range version.

These have a K85 serial number, so they were produced in 2015. They have incredible low light transmission, light weight and SUPER clear.

I bought them over for 2k last August but want the EL Range so bad I will sell these for $1,750 and ship them to you.

I ALSO has a new Vortex Razor HD 27-48 65mm Spotting Scope I am selling to get the 85mm version. Wife bought it for me last year and used it 2x, I just want the bigger eye. that is $875 and Ill ship that too.

Both I would consider to almost new in box condition. Still have boxes and all paperwork, never registered either unit with the manufacturers.

6.jpg4.jpg2.jpgSpotter4.jpg

Nice optics outfit! I sure would like to upgrade from my SLC's someday, but a bear got in the way of that this year.

Both of those prices are exceptionally fair. I'm sure someone will snatch them up quick.

I'm also looking at getting the Range this summer as a result of drawing a special permit. Super nice glass for a great price though! Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back